Work for BIE Executive
WE are looking to hire passionate RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS WHO ARE team players AND who can become our brand ambassadors!
At BIE we believe the key to our clients’ success in the 21st century will be connected to their ability to overcome the challenge of constant disruption and the need to transform.
To support our clients through these peak periods of change we have created one cohesive team that:
- Creates blended teams to deliver business transformation programmes.
- Sources candidates with niche skills to manage interim periods.
- Conducts searches to create new permanent leadership teams.
We operate a matrix structure that provides our clients with a Partner led key account management team, supported by a pool of experienced consultants with functional expertise in the key areas of:
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain and Procurement
- Executive Leadership
Why work for BIE
- Disrupt the industry through a unique, market leading recruitment model.
- Be involved in transforming the way some of the biggest companies in the UK operate.
- Make a positive impact on client’s businesses.
- Become a trusted adviser to some of the biggest companies in the UK.
- Support candidates through their career development.
- Helping candidates achieve their career ambition.
THE QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Collaborative. It is essential you have a background working in a team environment and want to continue to operate in this environment.
- Self-motivated. We work towards a team goal through individuals working as a team to achieve personal targets.
- Quality. The BIE brand is created through the quality of candidates we attract and the service our clients and candidates receive.
- Personable. BIE brand loyalty and client relationships are driven by developing long-standing personal relationships.
YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM
- A structured training programme.
- Training in on-line candidate sourcing techniques.
- Development in assessment and selection skills including face-to-face interviewing.
- Client presentation skills training.
- The opportunity to develop a career in account management or direct business development.
- A fun, sociable and supportive team environment.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme.
- Benefits include pension, healthcare and gym membership.