Getting it right matters and to do that you need a partner who will understand your strategic goals and clearly specify the skill-set required. We invest the time to understand your culture and the commercial landscape within which you operate.
BIE's business is underpinned by a matrix structure of experienced consultants who are industry agnostic, with specialist functional expertise. This allows for a fast, flexible approach to ensuring we source the best skills fit for your project.
We act as a client side adviser to:
- Work with your team and understand the culture of your business.
- Build a blended team with internal capability.
- Develop your internal capability.
- Create a tailored approach to governance and methodology that best fits your business.
This allows you to:
- Embed change within your organisation, ensuing a legacy is left.
- Have more control and input over the final outcome.
- Help you manage the multitude of third parties required to deliver transformation.
Our Associate Network
In order to deliver our business consultancy solution, BIE works with an extensive associate network composed of ex-top tier consultancy professionals who have a strong track record in their chosen discipline.
In addition, our experience of transformation programmes spans end-to-end across the programme lifecycle, this is reflected in the variety of associate skill-sets we work with, namely:
- Ex-Strategy House Consultants for upfront strategy work and reviews, business case generation, target operating model design, and channel to market work etc. (e.g. Booz Allen & Hamilton, McKinsey, Bain, BCG etc.)
- Delivery Focused Consultants for the process and design and wider technology implementation work (e.g. Accenture, KPMG, PWC, Capgemini, Deloitte, EY, Oliver Wyman, Wipro etc.)
- Ex-Senior Executives for the ‘advisory’ and programme leadership as well as client leadership team governance aspects, generally ex-partner and director grade executives from the above mentioned top tier consultancies.